Following the recent appointments at executive level in the Middle-East Business Unit as detailed in November 2018, the organizational chart has been adapted to closely reflect the vision of BESIX Group in order to address the challenges of our industry in the region.
In that respect, the following appointments are taking place with immediate effect:
- Hans Beerlandt will take the role of Executive Director, in charge of corporate services and support functions for both Contracting and Concessions & Assets activities.
- Vinh Hung Le is appointed Finance & Administration Manager Middle East for the Business Unit Contracting.
- Benoit Vadani is appointed as Vice President Business Development Middle East for both Contracting and Concessions & Assets activities. Benoit and his team will ensure market intelligence, strategic account management (Customer Centricity) and deal generation in order to build a funnel of opportunities.
- Jean-Philippe Patesson is appointed as Technical Director Middle East for the Business Unit Contracting. Jean-Philippe and his team will support Design & Build projects, elaborate innovative solutions (such as value engineering and new technologies) at the most competitive cost in order to satisfy client’s needs.
- After 3 successful years in the Middle East, Tony Tytgat has decided to continue his career in our Brussels Head Office, where he will be returning by 31 March 2019. Lucile De Bruyne will take over Tony’s role and will be appointed Head of Tendering.
- Valery Paquier, Director Operations Middle East BU Contracting, will be supported by the following Operations Managers:
- Bernard Patze will first focus on the delivery of Royal Atlantis project;
- Yves De Rue will oversee support activities to water projects and focus on the continuous improvement of productivity throughout the organisation;
- Yasser Laroussi remains in charge of the operations of the Abu Dhabi related projects;
- Hussain Saad will remain responsible for civil projects located in Dubai and the Northern Emirates;
- Diedrik De Grauwe will stay in charge of marine related projects and will oversee support activities to marine operations;
- Jean-Baptiste de Ghellinck, Resident Manager, will remain in charge of the operations of the Qatar related projects;
- Benoit Collin is nominated Plant, Equipment & Resources Manager and will support operations for the Business Unit Contracting Middle East.
We would like to wish Hung, Benoit, Jean-Philippe, Tony, Lucile and the various Operations Managers all the best in their new roles.
The Group organisation chart will be updated accordingly on the intranet. In the meantime, you can find it below.