Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Pierre Sironval: appointed as BESIX’s new Deputy CEO.
- Stationspostgebouw (the Netherlands): The building, which was renovated by BESIX and JP Van Eesteren in 18 months, was delivered this week.
- Theemswegtracé (the Netherlands): In the port area of Rotterdam, BESIX is participating in the construction of a 4 km long railway viaduct to be completed by the end of 2021.
- De Groene Boog (the Netherlands): Divers help pour an underwater concrete floor for the A16 tunnel construction.
- Digitisation (Belgium): BESIX and six other construction companies participate in the creation of Conneqtr. LN24 also dedicated a report to the project, shot on the Quatuor construction site.
- RTBF (Belgium): BESIX and its partners have chosen the contractor who will install the façade of the new HQ of the French-speaking public television.
- A-Stay (Belgium): the women's magazine Flair has tested the A-Stay hotel in Antwerp.
- Economic mission: An economic mission of 175 East Flanders entrepreneurs will travel to Dubai and meet Belgian companies, including BESIX.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Royal Atlantis (UAE): “award-winning company” Six Construct is building the Royal Atlantis, which will house the most expensive penthouse in Dubai.
- Dancing House (Czech Republic): the Dancing House, built by BESIX in the 1990s, is an iconic building in Prague.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Saint-Denis-Pleyel railway station (France): progress pictures
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): lastest drone video
- Royal Atlantis Hotel (Dubai): latest drone video
- BNP Paribas HQ (Brussels): shots from tower crane
- A16 De Groene Boog (Rotterdam): 4 million cubic metres of sand
- Quatuor (Brussels): Touring will move to its brand new offices
- BESIX NL: reaches new safety certificate (Trede 4 veiligheidsladder)
- BESIX Watpac: next step for the design and construction of the new Canterbury Multi-Use Arena
- BESIX Watpac: Queensland Country Bank Stadium and Suncorp Stadium will both host important sporting events
4. Our People on Social Media
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
Instagram: we’ve launched our Instagram channel: @besixgroup_official
LinkedIn: We gained 1,2 K followers last week.
- LinkedIn: 8 K impressions - 2.6 % engagement rate - 93 K clicks
- LinkedIn: 23 K impressions - 16 % engagement rate - 3,4 K clicks
- Facebook: 3,9 K people reached - 176 engagements
- LinkedIn: 11,3 K impressions - 1.4 % engagement rate - 71 clicks
- Facebook: 1,8 K people reached - 92 engagements
- LinkedIn: 18,6 K impressions - 5 % engagement rate - 653 clicks
- Facebook: 2,9 K people reached - 132 engagements
- LinkedIn: 27 K impressions - 20.5 % engagement rate - 5,2 K clicks
- Facebook: 4,7 K people reached - 228 engagements
- LinkedIn: 14 K impressions - 6.7 % engagement rate - 937 clicks
- Facebook: 3,3 K people reached - 166 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!