Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- A16 (Netherlands): The A16 construction site is a pilot project in terms of sustainability, following a zero-emission approach with electric machines, innovative energy sources and low-emission procurement. With the congratulations of Dutch minister Cora van Nieuwenhuizen.
- Rail Baltica (Latvia): construction has begun in Riga. The site is set up to enable continuous work and social distancing, in day and night shifts, says Xavier Debruche. See also a video in which EU Commissioner for transport Adina Vălean explains the importance of the project for the European Union.
- Belgian Pavilion (UAE): client Belexpo presents Six Construct and the pavilion for Expo 2020 through an interview with Boudewijn Bartholomeeussen.
- E6 Moelv-Roterud (Norway): BESIX and Rizzani design the world longest bridge to use structural timber.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): The project, which is progressing according to planning, will strengthen Poland's independence from Russia.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Royal Atlantis Hotel & Residences (Dubai): progress pic
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): new milestone here and here and one year later
- Tower Mohammed VI (Morocco): embassy visit
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): progress video and here info
- Theemsewegtrace (Rotterdam): very last concrete deck poured
- Grotius (The Hague): progress pics & successful safety test carried out
- Stationspostgebouw (The Hague): progress pics
- Neuilly Hospital Complex (Paris): great team pic
- Tunnel Leopold II (Brussels): progress
- Paradis Express (Liège): video
- Manhattan (Brussels): more stunning pics
- Aalter-Beernem railway infrastructure (Belgium): progress pic
- Socogetra: a first collaboration and great site success
- Van den Berg: contributes to Proximus’ strategy of fiber networks
- Vanhout: selfie during site visits
- BESIX Watpac: Expansion of Sun Metals Corporation’s Zinc Refinery mentioned in Australian magazine
- A-STAY: a safe stay
4. Our People on Social Media
- Volunteering at BESIX Watpac
- BESIX Watpac’s MJ Bellotti spoke about diversity in today’s construction industry at the NAWIC Christmas Breakfast in Brisbane
- A shot of Dieter Behaeghel being interviewed on Theemswegtracé
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 35,4K impressions - 41% engagement rate - 13,773 clicks AND COUNTING!
- Facebook: 6,7K people reached - 651 engagements
2. A shared post: BESIX Watpac's future HQ
- Linkedin: 7,7K impressions - 1.1% engagement rate - 39 clicks
- Facebook: 1,3K people reached - 120 engagements
- Twitter: 340 impressions - 8 engagements
- Linkedin: 15K impressions - 11.0% engagement rate - 1,503 clicks
- Facebook: 3,5K people reached - 346 engagements
- Linkedin: 14K impressions - 1.6% engagement rate - 83 clicks
- Facebook: 2,5K people reached - 265 engagements
- Linkedin: 19K impressions - 3.5% engagement rate - 382 clicks
- Facebook: 2K people reached - 124 engagements
- Linkedin: 22K impressions - 9.2% engagement rate - 1,731 clicks
- Facebook: 3,5K people reached - 408 engagements
- Linkedin: 11K impressions - 4.3% engagement rate - 382 clicks
8. A shared post: The future Riga Central Station
- Linkedin: 13K impressions - 1.3% engagement rate - 93 clicks
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!