Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Rail Baltica (Latvia): Construction of the “grandiose” Rail Baltica begins in Riga, the most complex part of the entire Rail Baltica project
- Diepenbeek (Belgium): BESIX builds tunnel, bridges for the Spartacus project, which aims to build a fast tram line between Hasselt and Maastricht
- Gabba (Australia): BESIX Watpac has brilliantly refurbished the legendary Gabba stadium in Brisbane
- MILVEHCOE (Australia): BESIX Watpac has delivered the new Military Vehicle Centre of Excellence facility
- Expo 2020 (UAE): Work on the structure of the Belgian Pavilion is scheduled to finish in December. In March, works restart with interior finishing and installation of sensitive equipment, plants, trees
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Grotius (The Hague): new pics and here
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): cantilever and here
- Theemswegtracé (Rotterdam): pics and article on the use of 4D BIM
- Rail Baltica (Riga): construction site fence
- Metro station Toots (Brussels): here, here, here and here
- Brucargo (Zaventem): great pic
- Manhattan (Brussels): great pic
- Socogetra: works on bridge in Thuin, Belgium
- Grand Egyptian Museum (Cairo): visit from Belgium Embassy in Cairo
- BESIX Watpac: video of EI8HT South Esplanade
- BESIX Watpac: new logo on HQ Brisbane
- BESIX Watpac: Grand finale at the Gabba (Queensland Stadium)
4. Our People on Social Media
- A great vlog by our engineer Emma at Theemswegtracé and her proud mom
- Congrats to these young graduates for winning the BESIX prize with their thesis on circular facade systems
- Jonas Vandeven, previously part of the BESIX 3D team, gave an interview to Vlaamse Confederatie Bouw
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 4K impressions - 1.36% engagement rate - 26 clicks
2. Jonas Vandeven’s interview to Vlaamse Confederatie Bouw on his job at BESIX
- Linkedin: 10K impressions - 2.5% engagement rate - 153 clicks
- Twitter: 360 impressions - 90 engagements
- Linkedin: 8K impressions - 3% engagement rate - 186 clicks
- Facebook: 7,5K people reached - 339 engagements
- Twitter: 386 impressions - 47 engagements
- Linkedin: 7K impressions - 1.36% engagement rate - 26 clicks
- Twitter: 417 impressions - 14 engagements
- Linkedin: 9K impressions - 2.1% engagement rate - 86 clicks
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!