Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Parametric Design: BESIX Engineering uses parametric design to improve the design process of construction projets.
- Theemswegtracé (The Netherlands): In the Rotterdam port area, BESIX is involved in the construction of the Theemswegtracé, a 4-kilometre long railway viaduct which will be completed by the end of 2021.
- Smart Buildings: in its quarterly statement, Elia presents its MoU with BESIX in the field of smart buildings as a important milestone.
- Economic recovery (Belgium): In its analysis of the Belgian economic situation, Germany Trade & Invest mentions BESIX projects that could contribute to the recovery, including Oosterweel and NEO.
- Wobbling Skyscraper (China): Radio station VRT interviewed Jan Van Steirteghem about the shaking skyscraper in Shenzhen, China.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- La Mé (Ivory Coast): The La Mé drinking water plant, with a capacity of 240,000 m3 of water per day, will be operational by July 2021, the Ivorian Minister of Hydraulics has announced.
- Tour F & Mohammed VI (Africa): BESIX is participating in the construction of two towers in Africa, the F Tower in Abidjan and the Mohammed VI Tower in Rabat.
- RTBF (Belgium): The new HQ of public television RTBF, currently under construction by BESIX, is the biggest investment in the history of RTBF.
- Orascom: Orascom publishes its first quarter results, which include 50% of BESIX's results.
- Sludge Treatment (Middle East): A market study presents BESIX as one of the key players in the Middle East sludge treatment market.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Lusai Towers (Qatar): latest pics
- Suurhoffbrug (The Netherlands): installed
- Stationspostgebouw (The Netherlands): almost completed
- Nice Airport Promenade (France): latest pics
- BESIX Infra & Franki Foundations: installs first railway panels for Stad Antwerpen
- BESIX RED: launches commercialisation of the first phase of DUUO, its first residential development in Portugal
- BESIX Watpac: architects The NRA Collaborative wins award for the Qantas Founders Museum Longreach – Airpark Project, built by BESIX Watpac
- BESIX Watpac: the Brisbane Grammar School STEAM Precinct project has officially begun
4. Our People on Social Media
- A-Stay wins 2021 Travelers' Choice Award
- LN24 wins the "Media Brand of the Year" award at the AMMA Awards 2021
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
Instagram: we’ve launched our Instagram channel: @besixgroup_official
LinkedIn: We gained +800 followers last week. In total, we now have over 200 K followers on LinkedIn!
- LinkedIn: 2 K impressions - 2 % engagement rate - 14 clicks
- LinkedIn: 5 K impressions - 2.6 % engagement rate - 70 clicks
- Facebook: 860 people reached - 23 engagements
- LinkedIn: 15,7 K impressions - 2 % engagement rate - 123 clicks
- Facebook: 1,5 K people reached - 105 engagements
- LinkedIn: 22 K impressions - 8 % engagement rate - 240 clicks
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!