Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Tivoli GreenCity (Belgium): this new Brussels neighbourhood, in the construction of which Jacques Delens participated, is the first neighbourhood in the world to be certified BREEAM Outstanding.
- Rail Baltica (Latvia): the construction of the Rail Baltica Central Station in Riga begins, with official opening on Monday.
- Toowoomba (Australia): BESIX Watpac and Asterion enter into a binding Early Contractor Involvement contract for the construction of a medicinal cannabis production facilities.
- Orascom (UAE): Orascom, along with BESIX, could emerge as key player in UAE following Arabtec demise.
- Oosterweel (Belgium): BAM, facing financial problems, withdraws from the 2.5 billion euro ROCO project (one of the Oosterweel contracts), in which BESIX participates. The 5 billion euro Oosterweel project is one of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): a strategic investment for Poland whose construction is on schedule.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Royal Atlantis Resort & Residences: latest pic
- Grotius (The Hague): lunch for the team
- Terraced Tower (Rotterdam): progress
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): spectacular progress
- Suurhoff bridge (The Netherlands): video
- Draakplaats bridge (Antwerp): update
- Albertkanaal bridges (Belgium): co-creation
- Quatuor (Brussels): nice pic
- RER Waterloo (Belgium): drone images by Infrabel/Tuc Rail
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): la future plage de montage
- LN24: new record
- Vanhout: beautiful tower crane pics
- Vanhout: progress on Gallaitsite in Schaarbeek
- Van den Berg: successful works in Roeselaere
- BESIX Infra: finishing works on Plantin/Moretuslei in Antwerp
- Wust: completing l’Athénée Royal d’Ans - Alleur in Liège
- Cobelba: completing Cafés Delahaut in Namur
- BESIX Watpac: turning the first sod on The Oxlade in Brisbane
- BESIX Watpac: shortlisted for Darwin Ship Lift
4. Our People on Social Media
- Morning safety walk for BESIX Infra site in Grimbergen by Jan Van Steirteghem
- Welcome Steven Adams, new director Vanhout projects
- Throwback post of the Ain Sokhna Product Hub
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 8K impressions - 4.5% engagement rate - 267 clicks
- Facebook: 1,7K people reached - 113 engagements
- Twitter: 216 impressions - 10 engagements
- Linkedin: 19K impressions - 8.6% engagement rate - 1273 clicks
- Facebook: 3K people reached - 258 engagements
- Linkedin: 28K impressions - 24.9% engagement rate - 6534 clicks
4. World kindness day highlighting BESIX Foundation’s initiative in Ivory Coast
- Linkedin: 13K impressions - 1.5% engagement rate - 80 clicks
- Facebook: 2,5K people reached - 213 engagements
- Linkedin: 9K impressions - 2.0% engagement rate - 70 clicks
- Twitter: 471 impressions - 16 engagements
- Linkedin: 33K impressions - 1.3% engagement rate - 306 clicks
- Twitter: 506 impressions - 6 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!