Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Tivoli GreenCity (Belgium): after achieving the highest BREEAM score in the world, this neighbourhood to which Jacques Delens contributed won the "Regional Award: Western Europe" at the BREEAM Awards ceremony.
- Philyra (Belgium): Vanhout will start work on the new residence in May, a project developed by Vanhout Projects and Cores Development.
- A16 Rotterdam (the Netherlands): the A16 is a new step in the transition to emission-free construction sites.
- Garenmarkt (the Netherlands): the green square on the roof of the underground car park built by BESIX was an ambitious project in which cooperation, flexibility and innovation were key.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Migrant workers (Middle East): Geert Aelbrecht presents BESIX's practices in respecting the rights of migrant workers in the Middle East.
- Dubai Waste-to-Energy (UAE): over 200 media worldwide (general and specialising in the environment, construction, project finance) present the Dubai Waste-to-Energy project. BESIX is contributing to its financing, design, construction, and operations and maintenance for 35 years.
- Canterbury Multi-Use Arena (New Zealand): BESIX Watpac enters New Zealand to design and build the new Canterbury Multi-Use Arena (CMUA), a 25,000 seat covered stadium.
- Barangaroo (Australia): BESIX Watpac to build Sydney’s new Barangaroo metro station.
- Rail Baltica (Latvia): On Tuesday, the construction site was visited by the Latvian Minister of Transport, very positive about the project, and Mathieu Dechamps (BESIX International).
- Royal Atlantis (UAE): the Royal Atlantis Resort & Residence will be delivered in 2021.
- World Expo (UAE): the construction of the World Expo, in which Six Construct is participating, is continuing with the aim of opening in October 2021.
- Dubai Uptown Tower (UAE): Six Construct deploys Schindler RISE at the DUT, the world's first robot to perform installation work in a lift shaft.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): progress picture and here
- Rail Baltica (Letland): site visit
- Grotius Towers (the Netherlands): progress picture and video
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): video
- Liège Paradis Express: progress pictures
- Oosterweel junction and Royerssluis: explanation and update video
- RTBF Media Square: video
- BESIX Watpac: will deliver Canterbury Multi-Use Arena (New Zealand)
- BESIX Watpac: video about Kotui in charge of Canterbury Multi-Use Arena
- BESIX RED: Update Les Promenades d’Uccle
- BESIX Infra: Pictures Terbekehofdreef site
- Franki Foundations: video of Brabo project for Elia
- Vanhout: Z33 receives Mies van der Rohe Award 2022
- Cobelba SA: pictures Wanze construction site
- Wust: pictures of Ecole communale de bosson à Ferrières
- BESIX Foundation: Pictures opération Thermos operatie
- A-stay: PropTech Lab meeting
- A-stay: video technologies
4. Our People on Social Media
- Spotted: our BESIX logo at the Red Devils game this week
- Tower Mohammed VI safety team
- Interns in the picture at BESIX Infra Nederland and BESIX Infra
- BESIX Young Professional Days
- Michael Tweag: selfie with staff in Masdar
- BESIX Middle East: Earth Hour in UAE
- BESIX Infra Nederland: teams at work
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- LinkedIn: 19K impressions - 16% engagement rate -2,799 clicks
- Facebook: 3,6K people reached - 220 engagements
- LinkedIn: 1,8K impressions - 2.31% engagement rate - 18 clicks
- LinkedIn: 10,2K impressions - 5.1% engagement rate - 320 clicks
- Facebook: 6,1K people reached - 327 engagements
- LinkedIn: 36,8K impressions - 5.03% engagement rate - 1,240 clicks
- Facebook: 5,2K people reached - 246 engagements
- LinkedIn: 9,8K impressions - 3.54% engagement rate - 179 clicks
- Facebook: 2,4K people reached - 166 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!