Future Dear colleagues,
Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Pavilion (Namur): the Belgian Pavilion for the Milan World Fair, built by BESIX in 2015, has been reassembled by BESIX in Namur, Belgium. The regional television visited it with Patrick Delperdange (TV report in French).
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Herston Quarter (Australia): BESIX Watpac delivered a state-of-the-art healthcare facility, with 1.4 million hours without a lost-time injury.
- NIOA (Australia): BESIX Watpac has built a 5-storey, column free, mass engineered timber building in 26 days. The project is also on the cover of Timber & Forestry News magazine.
- Dubai Waste-to-Energy (UAE): the largest waste-to-energy project in the world, in which BESIX is participating, is close to being signed.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): Extremely harsh winter conditions did not delay the work (picture + video).
- Oosterweel (Belgium): after withdrawing from Oosterweel, in the construction of which BESIX is involved, BAM is considering selling its Belgian subsidiaries.
- Mohammed VI Tower (Morocco): Engineering company Greitsch presents the Mohammed VI Tower, under construction by BESIX, as its major ongoing project.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Dubai Uptown tower: throwback by DMCC and update and here
- Royal Atlantis Resort & Residences (Dubai): latest pic
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): project video and pic
- Tower Mohammed VI (Morocco): reaches 100 metres (23th floor)
- Vistula Spit (Poland): latest video
- A16 Ring Road (Rotterdam): winter wonderland pics
- Terraced Tower (Rotterdam): progress pics
- Suurhoff bridge (The Netherlands): erection of the first prefab beams
- Princess Beatrix Lock (The Netherlands): ice skating
- Reconstructed Belgian pavilion (Namur): reportage Canal C
- Renovation 3rde Lock Lanaye (Belgium): progress pics
- Fietsostrade ‘bicycle highway’ (Belgium): progress pics
- RER Waterloo (Belgium): video of TLO
- Kennedyspoortunnel (Antwerp): preparing for TLO
- Group Vanhout: new project: AP Hogeschool Antwerpen
- Group Vanhout: snowy pics
- BESIX 3D: new timelapse
4. Our People on Social Media
- BESIX Watpac colleagues moved offices in Syndey
- Work-life balance at BESIX
- Nic De Roeck replaces Jeroen Philtjens as BESIX NL director
- Henri Luwaert, excited about his speed date with Rik Vandenberghe
- BIM Masterclass with Jan Van Steirteghem
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 6,5K impressions - 3% engagement rate - 121 clicks
- Facebook: 1,3K people reached - 66 engagements
- Linkedin: 20K impressions - 2% engagement rate - 255 clicks
- Linkedin: 31K impressions - 6.2% engagement rate - 1,6Kclicks
- Linkedin: 30K impressions - 2.6% engagement rate - 368 clicks
- Facebook: 2,6K people reached - 166 engagements
- Twitter: 369 impressions - 23 engagements
- Linkedin: 11,3K impressions - 2.8% engagement rate - 201 clicks
- Facebook: 1,6K people reached - 101 engagements
- Linkedin: 36K impressions - 23% engagement rate - 7,6K clicks
- Facebook: 1,4K people reached - 83 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!