We are all looking for margin improvement or cost efficiency. One of the tools at our disposal to achieve this is the “Preferred Vendor Tool”: this tool lists all vendors with whom Procurement has negotiated favourable pricing conditions for anyone in the whole Group.
The right supplier at the best price is now just a click away: on the following page https://besixpvt.azurewebsites.net/ you will find a search engine allowing you, based on keywords in English, to find the Preferred Vendor you need in a few seconds.
What is a preferred vendor?
It is a supplier or subcontractor with whom the Category Managers of BESIX Group have negotiated:
- quality guarantees, and/or
- a framework contract, and/or
- competitive prices, and/or
- a better service, and/or
- better lead times,
notably on the basis of positive experiences in the past between this supplier and BESIX Group.
Whichever team or entity you work for, it is important to give preference to these preferred vendors if you want to improve your margins, by spending less or better!
How to access this search engine?
- A link on the top right corner of the search engine page will take you to the who's who listing all the Category Managers at your service. There you will find their contact details and the different product or service categories they manage.
- A demo video of the tool is available on the eAcademy or on the Group's intranet, in the Procurement category.
- If you have any questions or suggestions, the Procurement team is at your service via email@example.com.
- ⚡ If you have trouble opening the page https://besixpvt.azurewebsites.net/ please contact first your IT department, then the Procurement team via firstname.lastname@example.org.