We will be announcing the BESIX Group Annual Results for the year of 2018 to the press on Wednesday 10 April.
We also want to offer you the opportunity to have a better grasp of the financial results, and that is why we are holding a live webcast on Wednesday at 14h00.
• Rik Vandenberghe (CEO BESIX Group), Jan Gesquière (CFO BESIX Group) and Geert Aelbrecht (CHRO BESIX Group) will start by presenting and commenting the results.
• Afterwards, you will be able to ask questions during an interactive Q&A.
The presentation of the results will be in English; but you can ask questions in French, English or Dutch.
Don't miss this opportunity to ask any questions you might have on Wednesday, starting from 14h.
Some practical details:
• Log in a few minutes before we start via this link: http://event.onlineseminarsolutions.com/wcc/r/1969740-1/3BCFB68E48A666C88962C641CD508A2A?partnerref=rss-events
You just need to fill in your details and you will be able to join the broadcast.
• The webcast works best in Google Chrome. If Chrome hasn't been installed on your desktop yet, follow these guidelines to do so without an administrator's access:
1. Search for 'software center' in the Windows start menu
2. Look for 'Chrome' in the tab 'applications' and click it
3. Click 'install'. After about a minute, Chrome will be installed and a shortcut will appear on your desktop.
We hope to see you log in during the webcast and we are looking forward to seeing your questions appear.
PS: the live broadcast will be taped and available afterwards for replay.
BESIX Group Communication Team