Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Icône (Luxembourg): BESIX RED signs a lease agreement with Société Générale Luxembourg for the occupation of the entire Icône building.
- Dordrecht (The Netherlands): The BESIX NL HQ was designed to be a sustainable building in terms of energy, water and waste management, with a focus on the quality of working life.
- Leoport (Belgium): Vanhout Projects is developing the sustainable Leoport residential complex.
- Suurhoff Bridge (The Netherlands): Transport of temporary bridge towards the Maasvlakte through Rotterdam and the port of Rotterdam
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Queensland Country Bank Stadium (Australia): the stadium built by BESIX Watpac won the 2021 Urban Development Institute of Australia award in the "Social & Community Infrastructure" category.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): Work on the channel's two rotating bridges and the new road has begun; the mechanism will ensure the continuity of road traffic.
- Pavillon France (UAE): BESIX completes work on French pavilion.
- SWRO (UAE): the desalination plant built by BESIX and Acciona is producing at full capacity.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Suurhoff bridge (BESIX NL): transport of bridge
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): Cool pic
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): latest progress video
- Dubai Uptown Tower: video share by Enerwhere
- Quatuor (Brussels): cool pic
- A16 Ring Road (Rotterdam): update on Rottemerentunnel
- Diepenbeek Spartacus Project (Belgium): video fly-over
- BESIX Watpac: selected to deliver the infrastructure & facilities at HMAS Cairns (Royal Australian Navy)
4. Our People on Social Media
- 25y jubilee for BESIX Infra Nederland colleague
- Engineer Jarmo Legebvre proud to start at project H. Henneaulaan (Brussels Ring Road) as a debuting technical office engineer
- BESIX Watpac took part in smoking ceremony on JCU Technology Innovation Complex (TIC) in Townsville & highlighted target of doubling Indigenous employment
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
Instagram: we’ve launched our Instagram channel: @besixgroup_official
LinkedIn: We gained +1K followers last week.
- LinkedIn: 22 K impressions - 4.2 % engagement rate - 623 clicks
- Facebook: 3 K people reached - 188 engagements
- LinkedIn: 7 K impressions - 2.2 % engagement rate - 87 clicks
- LinkedIn: 13 K impressions - 12.3 % engagement rate - 1,4 clicks
- Facebook: 4 K people reached - 184 engagements
- LinkedIn: 13 K impressions - 3.2 % engagement rate - 234 clicks
- Facebook: 1,8 K people reached - 105 engagements
- LinkedIn: 8 K impressions - 2 % engagement rate - 80 clicks
- Facebook: 1,8 K people reached - 87 engagements
- LinkedIn: 22 K impressions - 2 % engagement rate -243 clicks
- Facebook: 1,3 K people reached - 93 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!