Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- GEM & M.VI (Egypt, Morocco): CNN in the Middle East lists the “Top 10 bold architectural projects in Africa”. BESIX is present twice in this Top 10 with the Grand Egyptian Museum and the Mohammed VI Tower.
- Valfabbrica (Italy): BESIX and Donati have started works on state road 318. The contract comprises the construction of two tunnels, a viaduct and a bridge.
- Toots (Belgium): BESIX is building a metro station, a tram station and two tunnel sections in downtown Brussels. The project is part of the new Brussels metro line 3 Vorst/Forest - Evere.
- Diepenbeek (Belgium): BESIX is building three bridges and a tunnel for the Spartacus project (tram line Hasselt - Maastricht).
- Hydrogen: BESIX joins the Hydrogen Industry Cluster, which brings together companies developing hydrogen as a renewable, emission-free energy.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): works of the Vistula Spit have been integrated into the 2021 State budget.
- Emirates RDF (UAE): Heads of Ajman municipality and Ministry of climate change and environment have visited the RDF plant. The project is part of the Northern Emirates’ initiatives in the field of renewable energy.
- Royal Atlantis (UAE): The project, which should be completed next October, will be a new iconic landmark in Dubai. BESIX and Sangyong are using digital tools for its construction.
- Port of Fujairah (UAE): BESIX and Jan De Nul are upgrading the Dibba Bulk Handling Terminal. The value of the contract amounts to $101 million.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Theemswegtracé (Rotterdam): pictures
- Garenmarkt car park (Leiden, The Netherlands): pictures of square
- BESIX, new member of Hydrogen project
- Waste-to-energy project (Dubai): visit by Ruler of Dubai
- Dubai Uptown Tower (Dubai): 5 million LTI free
- Van den Berg: part of ALEGrO project
- LUX TP: Start of Mamer project
- Wust: new project AXS in Namur
- Vanhout: site picture Marie-Louise
- A-STAY: Clean hotel 4.0
- BESIX Watpac: Australian Catholic University's construction pic
- BESIX Watpac: new brand rising on Poly Global's Poly Centre in Sydney
4. Our People on Social Media
- BESIX Watpac’s National Health Safety Environment and Quality team, gaining the International Standard for OHS management Systems, ISO45001.
- Lovely internship testimony
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 15K impressions - 4.5% engagement rate - 352 clicks
- Facebook: 2,7K people reached - 190 engagements
- Twitter: 374 impressions - 8 engagements
- Linkedin: 2,1K impressions - 2.3% engagement rate - 31 clicks
3. Celebrating World Cities’ Day, highlighting sustainable urban development
- Linkedin: 11K impressions - 6.54% engagement rate - 578 clicks
- Facebook: 2,8K people reached - 161 engagements
- Linkedin: 25K impressions - 17% engagement rate - 3,8 clicks
- Facebook: 4,3K people reached - 240 engagements
- Twitter: 639 impressions - 27 engagements
- Twitter: 8,8K impressions - 1.42% engagement rate - 57 clicks
- Linkedin: 12K impressions - 2.32% engagement rate - 173 clicks
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!