Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Energy as a Service (Belgium): Vanhout subsidiary ComTIS Enegy creates a system to supply affordable, sustainable heating and cooling via a subscription formula.
- Quatuor (Belgium): 1,038 photovoltaic panels with a total power of 435 kWp will be installed on the roofs of the Quatuor towers currently under construction by BESIX.
- Smart Buildings (Belgium): BESIX and grid operator Elia want to give smart buildings an active role in the electricity system.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Civic Precinct (Australia): The Civic Precinct project, built by BESIX Watpac, now hosts one of the largest electric tower cranes in Australia.
- Grotius (Netherlands): In the city of The Hague, BESIX is participating in the construction of the two Grotius towers.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): BESIX and NDI have started reinforced concrete works on the site (video).
- Smart Buildings (Belgium): BESIX and Elia want to give smart buildings an active role in the electricity system.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Dubai Uptown Tower: progress pics
- Ajman Sewerage (UAE): world wildlife day
- A16 Ring Road (Rotterdam): progress pics
- Theemswegtracé (The Netherlands): video
- Oosterweel (Antwerp): update
- Suurfhoff bridge (The Netherlands): highest point at Suurhoffbrug
- Andermatt hotel (Switzerland): great pic from concert hall
- Filip Van der Linden (journalist Bouwkroniek): mentioning Elia and BESIX elektriciteitssysteem
- BESIX Watpac launching indigineous participation action
- BESIX Watpac Giant crane lands in the city
- BESIX Watpac JCU Technology Innovation Complex
- BESIX RED: Esprit Courbevoie offices sold to Befimmo
- Vanhout World Energie Efficiency Day
- Cobelba: Pavilion Namur (Belgium)
4. Our People on Social Media
We kicked off the Thank You campaign on #complimentendag:
- Florence Bribosia
- Nathalie Vankrukelsven
- Line Vandeweyer
- Geert Aelbrecht
- Florence Bribosia
- Danielle Krekels (reshared from Nathalie Vankrukelsven)
- Instagram Middle East
- Sharon Broeders
The day was also celebrated by other colleagues:
- Vanhout complimentjesdag (LinkedIn & FB & Instagram)
- BESIX Infra complimentendag
- Van den Berg complimentendag (LinkedIn & FB)
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 27,3K impressions - 24% engagement rate - 6,3 clicks
- Linkedin: 2K impressions - 1.52% engagement rate - 23 clicks
- Linkedin: 22K impressions - 4.84% engagement rate - 708 clicks
- Facebook: 3,9K people reached - 242 engagements
- Linkedin: 9,4K impressions - 1.8% engagement rate - 91 clicks
- Facebook: 1,3K people reached - 64 engagements
- Linkedin: 14,4K impressions - 1.8% engagement rate - 114 clicks
- Facebook: 540 people reached - 40 engagements
- Linkedin: 13.3K impressions - 8% engagement rate - 935 clicks
- Facebook: 3K people reached - 166 engagements
- Linkedin: 15,7K impressions - 6.4% engagement rate - 800 clicks
- Linkedin: 15K impressions - 9.7% engagement rate - 1,3 clicks
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!