Future Dear colleagues,
Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Egypt: the presence of BESIX in Egypt is the subject of a 4-page article in the January edition of the VOKA magazine (pp.63-67).
- Royal Atlantis (Dubai): Het Laatste Nieuws places the Royal Atlantis in second place in its ranking of the most beautiful hotels that will open in 2021.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- BESIX Infra NL (the Netherlands): BESIX Infra acquires the road construction activities of STRABAG, including workforce, equipment, asphalt plant and ongoing projects, renames it BESIX Infra Nederland.
- Rail Baltica (Latvia): the railway works on the tracks have started in Riga.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): the work, which has not been slowed down by the pandemic, is a source of pride for the engineers who contribute to it (video in Polish).
- The Cosmopolitan (Belgium): Archello presents the Cosmopolitan, developed by BESIX RED in Brussels.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Vistula Spit (Poland): video update
- LNG Canada: progress
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): update
- French pavilion Dubai: photovoltaic coloured tiles
- Grotius (The Hague): progress
- Deloitte University EMEA (Paris): new images
- Limmel flood barrier (The Netherlands): in action, here and here
- Suurhoff bridge (Rotterdam): both arch parts placed and video
- A16 Ring Road (Rotterdam): latest images and fly-over
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): video update
- Terraced Tower (Rotterdam): progress
- LPA Antwerp: progress
- RER Waterloo (Belgium): progress, here and here
- Quatuor (Brussels): progress and here
- BESIX RED: shares 'Who's Who 'Major Actors in Real Estate' magazine by Trends-Tendances
- Vanhout: swimming pool Sint-Truiden
- Vanhout: Z33 nominated for ArchDaily 2021 Building of the Year Award
- BESIX Infra: waterbekken in Grimbergen
- Franki Foundations: Safety gates of CFA piles
- Wust: Trinkhall museum nominated for the Mies Van der Rohe price 2022
- BESIX 3D: time-lapses and here
4. Our People on Social Media
- Mark Beyst Started the day with a Safety Moment at our Quatuor site in Brussels
- A happy and thankful intern at BESIX NL
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 9,5K impressions - 2.4% engagement rate - 127 clicks
- Facebook: 1,8K people reached - 80 engagements
- Linkedin: 2,7K impressions - 2.6% engagement rate - 41 clicks
- Linkedin: 18,3K impressions - 3.5% engagement rate - 359 clicks
- Facebook: 2,9K people reached - 166 engagements
- Twitter: 521 impressions - 35 engagements
4. #PicOfTheWeek of snowy sites in Europe
- Linkedin: 16K impressions - 9.8% engagement rate - 1,4 clicks
- Facebook: 3K people reached - 144 engagements
- Facebook: 6K people reached - 345 engagements
- Linkedin: 15K impressions - 2.9% engagement rate - 194 clicks
- Facebook: 1,7K people reached - 132 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!