Future Dear colleagues,
Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Top Employers: BESIX Group again awarded Top Employer certification.
- 19: BESIX supports the "19" platform in Brussels, which trains students in computer coding.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- BESIX Infra NL (the Netherlands): BESIX Group entity BESIX Infra acquires the road construction activities of STRABAG BV and rename it BESIX Infra NL.
- Sludge Treatment (Middle East): a market analysis mentions BESIX as one of the four main leaders in sludge treatment in the Middle East.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): the very first vessel, carrying construction materials, has used the mooring infrastructure of the Vistula Spit.
- Sluishuis (the Netherlands): The building, developed by BESIX RED and Vorm in Amsterdam, involves particularly complex technical and logistical aspects.
- Palm Aged Care (Australia): BESIX Watpac is building a AUS30 million building in Port Macquarie.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): ‘plage de montage’ almost finished
- Vistula Spit (Poland): transport of rocks by sea for the breakwaters
- RAH (Dubai): Sablono (case on digitalising construction)
- RDF (refuse-derived-fuel) Emirates (UAE): promoted by client and site visit
- Dubai Uptown Tower: progress and subcontractor talking about complex raised floor requirements and video on passive fire stop training
- Shindagha Bridge (Dubai): subcontractor at work
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): progress
- Suurhoff bridge (Rotterdam): progress
- BESIX NL HQ Dordrecht (The Netherlands): nominated for ArchDaily #2021buildingoftheyear award
- BNP Paribas HQ (Brussels): update
- Vanhout: Borgerwijk (Health care centre Sint-Katelijne-Waver)
- Cobelba: Cafés Delahaut in Namur
- Wust: Les Roses in Hermée, by ACMP
- Wust: looking back on Val d'Orbais project in Perwez
- BESIX RED: Nicolas Goffin, Head of Portugal BESIX RED, will share his views on the Portugal Real Estate Outlook for 2021
- BESIX Infra: interview with site superintendents on keeping disruption at a minimum during roadworks
- Franki Foundations: working on M11 Junction 7A project
- BESIX Watpac: more news on Frankston Hospital expansion project
- A-Stay: new Grabn'Go food options
4. Our People on Social Media
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 24K impressions - 27% engagement rate - 6,3 clicks
- Facebook: 3,3K people reached - 178 engagements
- Linkedin: 3,6K impressions - 2.5% engagement rate - 46 clicks
- Linkedin: 17K impressions - 1.5% engagement rate - 101 clicks
- Facebook: 4,2K people reached - 267 engagements
- Linkedin: 11K impressions - 2.4% engagement rate - 179 clicks
- Facebook: 982 people reached - 24 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!