Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Pierre Sironval: Pierre Sironval succeeds Rik Vandenberghe as CEO of BESIX.
- Parametric Design: BESIX shows innovation in the construction sector in a video dedicated to parametric design.
- Esprit Courbevoie (Belgium): BESIX RED is developing Esprit Courbevoie, a new sustainable neighbourhood currently under construction in Louvain-la-Neuve.
- Innovatiecampus (Belgium): BESIX supported young students developing a sustainable city concept for an innovation competition.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Pierre Sironval: BESIX appoints Pierre Sironval as new Deputy CEO.
- DUUO (Portugal): Construction of the first phase of the DUUO project, a 24-month site, is scheduled to begin in September, and the second phase in the second half of 2022. The whole project should be delivered in 2024.
- La Mé (Ivory Coast): The La Mé drinking water plant will be operational by July 2021.
- Rail Baltica (Latvia): the project will contribute to making the centre of Riga greener and more pleasant for residents and travellers.
- Parametric Design: BESIX Engineering uses parametric design to improve the design process of construction projets.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): cantilever pics
- Belgian Pavilion (Dubai): great pics shared by the client
- Dubai Waste-to-energy: sunset view
- Paradis Express (Liège): from a bird’s eye view
- A16 De Groene Boog (Rotterdam): first underwater concrete floor for the Rottemerentunnel
- Theemswegtracé (The Netherlands): delivery ‘onderbouw’
- Diepenbeek Spartacus project (Belgium): 7 railway crossings replaced this past weekend
- Vanhout: completes structural work of Fierensblokken in Antwerp
4. Our People on Social Media
- Stijn Konings, project manager at Draakplaats (Antwerp) explains how team applied Maturix on site to monitor concrete in real-time
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
Instagram: we’ve launched our Instagram channel: @besixgroup_official
LinkedIn: We gained 972 followers last week.
- LinkedIn: 13 K impressions - 4.9 % engagement rate - 479 clicks
- Twitter: 242 impressions - 16 engagements
- LinkedIn: 10 K impressions - 3 % engagement rate - 162 clicks
- Facebook: 1,5 K people reached - 105 engagements
- LinkedIn: 34 K impressions - 20.3 % engagement rate - 6,5 Kclicks
- Facebook: 3,7 K people reached - 186 engagements
- Twitter: 290 impressions - 28 engagements
- LinkedIn: 3,2 K impressions - 1.5 % engagement rate - 24 clicks
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!