Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Uptown Tower (UAE): Six Construct uses the world's first self-climbing robot to carry out installation work in a lift shaft.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Grand Egyptian Museum (Egypt): Project Journal presents the Grand Egyptian Museum, a “once-in-a-lifetime” project carried out by BESIX and Orascom.
- Deakin Law School (Australia): Built by BESIX Watpac and featuring the "latest environmentally responsible practices", the Deakin Law School building has officially opened its doors.
- Royal Atlantis (UAE): the Royal Atlantis, under construction by BESIX and Ssangyong, will be completed in 2021.
- Orascom: Orascom presents its annual results, mentioning BESIX’s “profitable second-half” 2020 and ability to overcome challenges.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): the project team
- Vistula Spit (Poland): about the XblocPlus
- Tower Mohammed VI (Morocco): progress pic
- Suurhoff bridge (The Netherlands): radio interview
- Quatuor Brussels: latest pics
- BNP Paribas HQ Brussels: latest pics
- BESIX NL: Safety Day 2021
- Diepenbeek infrastructure works (Belgium): progress pics
- Aalter-Beernem infrastructure works (Belgium): progress pics
- BESIX Watpac: update on construction of Jubilee Palace, new head office
- Vanhout: Video of completed ‘Ultrium’ Project in Mol
- BESIX Infra: picture of construction site Terbekehofdreef
- WUST: update and pictures construction site Weiswampach
- WUST: inauguration Grande Verrière (glass room) CHU Liège
- Atlas Fondations: Atlas is here for your projects
- Franki Foundations UK: animated sequence of installation of Diaphragm wall panel
- Franki Foundations UK: update on Plymouth Dockyard
4. Our People on Social Media
- Some great site pics from BESIX France colleagues: sunset on construction site pictures
- BESIX Foundation: update on Parc Parmentier, where children will be able to learn how to handle their wheelchair on the outdoor area set up by a Jacques Delens and BESIX team
- Student at work at BESIX NL’s concrete batching plant in Roermond
- BESIX Watpac: video our people (Katie Garay)
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- LinkedIn: 7,8 K impressions – 3.46% engagement rate – 128 clicks
- LinkedIn: 11,5 K impressions – 8.51% engagement rate – 798 clicks
- Facebook: 3 K people reached - 152 engagements
- LinkedIn: 8,7 K impressions – 2.21% engagement rate – 69 clicks
- Facebook: 2,1 K people reached - 90 engagements
- LinkedIn: 15,3 K impressions – 3.81% engagement rate – 328 clicks
- Facebook: 2,9K people reached - 139 engagements
- LinkedIn: 16,2 K impressions - 3.33% engagement rate - 344 clicks
- Facebook : 2,6K people reached - 135 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!