Future Dear colleagues,
Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Vistula Spit (Poland): BESIX and NDI use X-shaped concrete blocks to reinforce breakwaters: a video showing this work has also been published. Work is progressing despite the winter weather.
- Expo 2020 (UAE): 225 million man-hours were recorded at the Expo 2020 construction site so far, which includes the work done by Six Construct teams.
- Highfields Manor (Australia): BESIX Watpac is building the Highfields Manor aged care facility, in Port Macquarie.
- Frankston Hospital (Australia): BESIX Watpac shortlisted with partners Serco and John Laing for a AUD562 million PPP project.
- Zeebrugge (Belgium): In the Port of Zeebrugge, which grew by 3% in 2020, BESIX is building a 1,071-meter quay that will be used by ICO.
- Cosmopolitan (Belgium): Chinese media Arch Daily presents the Cosmopolitan, developed by BESIX RED and built by Vanhout.
- Grand Egyptian Museum (Egypt): The GEM, built by BESIX, is a leading African museum that must be visited.
- E6 Moelv-Roterud (Norway): 2020 has not necessarily been an "annus horribilis" for Italian companies. Rizzani, together with BESIX, is designing the world's longest timber structure bridge.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): first battery installed and here
- RAH (Dubai): progress video and pics
- Vistula Spit (Poland): progress video
- Theemsewegtrace (Rotterdam): lookback video
- Grotius (The Hague): progress pics
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): drone video
- Kennedyspoortunnel (Antwerp): progress
- Be circular Awards: SNCB/NMBS HQ nominated
- Aalter-Beernem (Brussels): BIM by BESIX
- Toots Metro Station (Brussels): working safely
- Cobelba: l’îlot Léopold Namur
- Vanhout: new HQ WTCB-CSTC-BBRI in Zaventem
- BESIX 3D: a quick time-lapse of a 3D Concrete Printed Sculptural Column
- BESIX RED: Cosmopolitan featured in Arch Daily
- BESIX Watpac: Jubilee HQ
- BESIX Watpac: shortlisted for the $562 million Frankston Hospital redevelopment and here
- BESIX Watpac: Australian Catholic University
- LN24: covering Joe Biden’s inauguration
4. Our People on Social Media
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 43K impressions - 25% engagement rate - 10K clicks
- Facebook: 5,2K people reached - 313 engagements
- Linkedin: 45K impressions - 15% engagement rate - 6,2K clicks
- Facebook: 3,5K people reached - 171 engagements
- Linkedin: 5,8K impressions - 4% engagement rate - 116 clicks
- Linkedin: 7,6K impressions - 2.3% engagement rate - 72 clicks
- Facebook: 1,4K people reached - 53 engagements
- Twitter: 275 impressions - 5 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!