Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Barangaroo Metro Station (Australia): BESIX Watpac is awarded the $217 million contract to build Sydney’s new metro station. Contract includes station fit out and outdoor facilities. Construction to start in October 2021 with completion due in 2023.
- Brisbane Grammar School (Australia): BESIX Watpac to build the school’s state-of-the-art facilities.
- Al Wathba (UAE): Germany Trade & Invest takes the Al Wathba wastewater treatment plant (BESIX-Veolia) as an example of a successful PPP in the UAE.
- Uptown Tower (UAE): Six Construct uses the world's first robot to carry out installation work in a lift shaft.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): the project’s key element, the lock, will prevent the mixing of the waters of the Gulf of Gdańsk with those of the Vistula Lagoon.
- Grand Egyptian Museum (Egypt): the Grand Egyptian Museum, a megaproject built by BESIX, will be the world’s largest museum when it opens.
- Garenmarkt (Netherlands): Garenmarkt, the underground car park built by BESIX in Leiden, receives an ESPA Gold Award for its quality and ease of use.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): women on Nachtigal project
- A16 Ring Road (Rotterdam): progress
- Suurhoff bridge (The Netherlands): prefabs installed and temporary bridge completed
- Terraced Tower (Rotterdam): progress
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): progress
- Paradis Express Liège: pictures
- BESIX NL: circular arch viaduct
- Vanhout: awarded contract to build CBCI Living Lab on the technology campus in Ghent
- Van den Berg: works in port of Zeebrugge
- HBS nv: received VCA ** Certificate (environment)
- Cobelba: progress on Vinalmont-Wanze project
- Socogetra Group: nominated Trends gazelle
- WUST: progress on Grande verrière CHU
- BESIX Red: info about Sluishuis
- Franki Foundations UK: 3D models can improve safety
- A-STAY: partnered with Coloc Housing to create a co-living meets hotel space
- BESIX Watpac: will build state-of-the-art learning space for Brisbane grammar school
- BESIX Watpac: awarded contract for Sydney’s Barangaroo Metro Station
4. Our People on Social Media
- Supporting CAPITAL, a socially innovative project to empower Brussels youth
- Behind-the-scenes images of the LEAN video shoot at the Antwerp Police HQ
- BESIX Watpac: introducing Site Engineer Chloe Pukk on the major project for Australian Catholic University
- Six Construct: Visits to WWTP, RDF & sludge-to-energy plant in the Middle East
- Vanhout: Video about their interns
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 23K impressions – 21.5% engagement rate – 4,7 clicks
- Facebook: 4,3k people reached – 201 engagements
- Linkedin: 19K impressions – 2.1% engagement rate – 144 clicks
- Facebook: 2,3K people reached – 156 engagements
- Linkedin : 2,5K impressions – 1.48% engagement rate – 22 clicks
- Linkedin: 25K impressions - 5% engagement rate - 692 clicks
- Facebook: 5K people reached - 874 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!