Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- BESIX 3D (UAE): Benoît Meulewaeter presents the expertise of BESIX 3D and the advantages of concrete printing in the construction sector.
- Royal Estate (Belgium): The Palace and Greenhouses of the Royal Estate of Laeken in Brussels now have a more sustainable heating system installed by BESIX and Van den Berg.
- Suurhoffbrug (The Netherlands): On Saturday, the temporary Suurhoff bridge was placed on the abutments next to the existing bridge.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Vistula Spit (Poland): according to the Minister of Infrastructure, the construction site is halfway through and will be viable in 2023, as planned. A viewpoint has been set up so that tourists can observe the construction site.
- JCU (Australia): BESIX Watpac has begun construction of the James Cook University Technology Innovation Complex.
- Grand Egyptian Museum (Egypt): BESIX is building the Grand Egyptian Museum, which will notably host the 5,000 artifacts from the tomb of Tutankhamun.
- Propergate: the start-up, which was a member of the BESIX accelerator, raised 1 million euros.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): latest pics
- Wust: update on AXS project in Namur
- Vanhout: update on Louise Marie project in Antwerp
- Jacques Delens: update on project VOLTA 2
- BESIX Watpac: Brisbane Grammar School’s STEAM project officially underway
- BESIX Watpac: Opportunities for Indigenous Businesses on Bangaroo Station project
4. Our People on Social Media
- Eid Mubarak from the Waste-to-energy project in Dubai
- Engineer Jonas Feron developed research in partnership with BESIX
- Student is given a tour at BESIX NL’s asphalt plant in Roermond
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
Instagram: we’ve launched our Instagram channel: @besixgroup_official
LinkedIn: We gained +800 followers last week.
- LinkedIn: 7 K impressions - 2.4 % engagement rate - 114 clicks
- LinkedIn: 20 K impressions - 2.6 % engagement rate - 235 clicks
- Facebook: 2,2 K people reached - 139 engagements
- Twitter: 290 impressions - 28 engagements
- LinkedIn: 21 K impressions - 7.8 % engagement rate - 1,4 K clicks
- Facebook: 5 K people reached - 206 engagements
- LinkedIn: 12,4 K impressions - 2 % engagement rate - 74 clicks
- Facebook: 1,5 K people reached - 80 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!