Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Internet of Energy (Belgium): Bart Gentens, Senior Manager Improved & New Client Solutions at BESIX, interviewed on smart buildings for Elia’s upcoming three-day hackathon in Dutch and French
- Van den Berg acquires Agidens Infra Automation division: mentioned in De Tijd and Le Soir
- Quatuor (Belgium): Architectura published article
- Suurhoff bridge (The Netherlands): Rijkswaterstaat chooses innovative method to reinforce it
- L’Echo published a piece on our Fair Labour Practices
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- BESIX has been pre-qualified for the Zayed City Schools project tender in Abu Dhabi
- Tour F (Ivory Coast): visited by the Minister of Construction, Housing and Urbanism and Pierre and Clyde Fakhoury of PFO AFRICA
- POST building (Rotterdam): start of construction celebrated
- Bediencentrale (The Hague): Design, build & maintenance contract awarded Vialis-Besix
- Stationspostgebouw (The Hague): interview with BESIX NL and J.P. van Eesteren
- Van den Berg acquires Agidens Infra Automation division
- Geelong Civic HQ (Australia): mass timber installation has started
- Mohammed VI Tower (Morocco): beautiful picture shared on Instagram
- Franki Foundations at work in Arlon
4. Our People on Social Media
- Van den Berg site supervisor Lieven Bogaert completing work with his team ahead of a well-deserved holiday
- Our colleagues are welcoming new Agidens colleagues at Van den Berg: Mark Beyst, Geert Aelbrecht, Annick Martin, etc.
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Check out our latest stories & posts on our official Instagram channel: @besixgroup_official
- Don’t miss all group’s entities account on digital channels, such as:
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!