Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- CMUA (New Zealand): BESIX Watpac enters the New Zealand market with the design and construction of a 25,000 seat stadium.
- A16 (the Netherlands): BESIX and its partners use two fully electric concrete mixers at the A16.
- Rochefort (Belgium): Socogetra renovates the central road of the city of Rochefort.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Montenegro: In a press release following his meeting with the Belgian ambassador, the Montenegrin President expressed his interest in intensifying cooperation with Belgium "following the good experiences with BESIX".
- Vistula Spit (Poland): The work is already over half way through and is proceeding according to schedule (new video + pictures). The project is on track for completion by the end of next year.
- Rail Baltica (Latvia): railway works carried out by BESIX and its partners have started in Riga.
- City of Greater Geelong (Australia): Martin Cutter, head of the City of Greater Geelong, talks about the council’s new centre by BESIX Watpac and the company's commitment to working with local businesses.
- Ipswich Hospital (Australia): Construction will begin next week on this new $91 million, 50-bed Acute Mental Health Unit (AMHU).
- Natura (Australia): BESIX Watpac project team hosted a ‘topping out’ ceremony on the roof of the 21 storey East Tower.
- Underdale High School (Australia): BESIX Watpac delivers the creative arts building, built in a live environment which enabled the school to remain safely open during construction.
- CMUA (New Zealand): BESIX Watpac and partners have been selected to design the new stadium.
- Pavillon France (UAE): CNN presents the French pavilion in Dubai.
- La Mé (Ivory Coast): The plant, built by BESIX, will treat 240,000 m³ of drinking water per day and represents real progress for the local population.
- The Royal Atlantis (UAE): in its GPS navigation system, Google subsidiary Waze has renamed the Royal Atlantis: "The Royal Atlantis - Besix"!
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- BESIX mentioned during visit between Montenegrin Minister and Belgian Ambassador
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): video
- LNG Terminal (Canada): update and pic
- Grand Egyptian Museum (Cairo): won project of the year CBNME MEP Awards 2021 and here
- Grand Egyptian Museum (Cairo): almost finished
- Belgian Pavilion (Dubai): a virtual tour
- Dubai Uptown Tower (UAE): visit (client welcomes tennis legend Boris Becker on site)
- Tower Mohammed VI (Morocco): new progress video
- Vistula Spit (Poland): video and pics
- Sluishuis (the Netherlands): pic and here and here and here and here
- Terraced Towers (The Netherlands): Update and pics and here
- Grotius Tower (the Netherlands): update and pic
- BNP Paribas Fortis HQ (Brussels) : pic and info and here
- Brucargo (Brussels): opening of complex
- Liège Paradis Express (Belgium): update and pic
- Quatuor (Brussels): pics
- BESIX Watpac: visit of South Australia’s Education Minister John Gardner at Underdale High School
- BESIX Watpac: video of HQ Jubilee Place
- BESIX Watpac: Natura project update and pics and here
- BESIX NL: info about Rijkswaterstraat’s circular viaduct arch
- BESIX Infra: milestones at Aalter-Beernem
- BESIX Infra Nederland: snowy pic of Geuljanslaan in Roermond
- BESIX Infra Nederland: Maasgouw municipality issued an asphalting contract
- Van den Berg: article about horizontal directional drilling in Zeebrugge
- Vanhout: renovation of WTCB-CSTC-BBRI office building
- Vanhout: update and pic Louise Marie (Antwerp)
- Socogetra: timelapse Bridge 10 (Thuin)
- Wust: start of works for Socogetra’s HQ
4. Our People on Social Media
- Geert Aelbrecht: article about rights of Migrant Workers in the Middle East
- Geert Aelbrecht: Ramadan post
- BESIX Middle East: Ramadan post and BESIX 3D
- Deloitte University EMEA (Paris): some lovely team pics shared by engineer Mark Szabo
- BESIX Watpac: post about Janelle Campbell’s graduation
- BESIX Infra Nederland: testimony of trainee
- Smart Breakfast Session SCIA: subscription link
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- LinkedIn: 10,5 K impressions - 3.21 % engagement rate - 115 clicks
- Facebook: 2,1 K people reached - 169 engagements
- LinkedIn: 14,6 K impressions - 16.4 % engagement rate - 2,256 clicks
- LinkedIn: 41 K impressions - 4.26 % engagement rate - 821 clicks
- Facebook: 4,1 K people reached - 226 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!