Future Dear colleagues,
Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Be Circular: BESIX is one of the laureates of BeCircular 2020, the initiative of the Brussels Region to promote circularity in construction..
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Oosterweel (Belgium): ROCO JV, comprising BESIX, has been awarded the €2.35 billion contract to build the Oosterweel’s Right Bank sub-project.
- E6 Moelv-Roterud (Norway): Chinese media lists the timber structure bridges under development in the world, in particular that of BESIX in Norway.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): new pictures of the construction site published by a Polish media. Maritime Authority also announced that exploitation of amber deposits is not economically viable.
- Sluishuis (the Netherlands): Sluishuis is one the world’s best nature-inspired buildings, writes influential technology-focused magazine Wired.
- Lammermarkt (the Netherlands): the Lammermarkt car park built by BESIX ranked 3rd best car park in the Netherlands.
- Knuedler (Luxembourg): Lux TP refurbishes the Guillaume II square in Luxembourg City.
- Cai Mep Ha (Vietnam): BESIX mentioned as one of the companies potentially interested in the extension of the Cai Mep Ha Logistics Center.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): extension of the downstream boat has begun and here and installation of the first electromechanical part
- Belgian Pavilion (Dubai): interview with architect Vincent Callebaut
- Lusai Towers (Qatar): progress pics
- Nice Airport Promenade (France): progress pic
- BNP (Brussels): progress pic
- A16 Ring Road (Rotterdam): BIM-model by BESIX and pics
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): progress pics and here and here and featured in Wired Magazine
- DPG Media (Antwerp: Gouden Schoen ceremony
- Grotius (The Hague): article in Stedenbouw
- Garenmarkt (The Netherlands): Rated in top 3 car parks by ANWB
- Vanhout: preparations for Velodrome Zolder
- Vanhout: site visit
- Wust: LégiaPark
- Franki Grondtechnieken: article in Stedenbouw
- BESIX RED: Ghent Meyvaert Factories
- BESIX Infra: supports ‘Bouwen aan de afbouw van conflicten’-initiative of Confederatie Bouw
- Van den Berg: part of digital energy meters outroll by Fluvius
- Cobelba: progress pics Grand Manège Namur
- BESIX Watpac: Poly Centre Sydney
4. Our People on Social Media
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 11,3K impressions - 2.4% engagement rate - 132 clicks
- Facebook: 2,1K people reached - 99 engagements
- Twitter: 240 impressions - 7 engagements
- Linkedin: 12,3K impressions - 3.7% engagement rate - 352 clicks
- Facebook: 1,3K people reached - 64 engagements
- Twitter: 203 impressions - 9 engagements
- Linkedin: 21,4K impressions - 8% engagement rate - 1,5K clicks
- Facebook: 2,5K people reached - 148 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!