Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- De Groene Boog (the Netherlands): De Groene Boog & Rijkswaterstaat released a new animation explaining the A16 project to the public.
- R4 Gent (Belgium): Wegenbouw writes about the appointment of consortium BRAVO-4 (BESIX, Epico, REBEL and I4B) as preferred bidder for the R4 Ghent project.
- Bouwkroniek reports about the takeover of Agidens Infra Automation (AIA) by Van den Berg.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Damman West ISTP Outfall Pipeline: BESIX - Six Construct is mentioned by Saudi Gulf Projects as interested party to develop the project.
- New Zealand Herald and News Talk ZB write about Christchurch City Council’s decision to add 5.000 seats to the Canterbury Multi-Use Arena, costing an additional $50 million.
- Zawya takes over article of TradeArabia, reporting that work at Dubai W-t-E plant is in full swing.
Transport of King Khufu Solar Boat in Cairo, Egypt
The news of the transport was picked up quickly by media all over the world. A small summary: BBC, Euronews, Global Times, Reuters, ABC News, Interesting Engineering, Arab News, VRT NWS, HLN, and many others.
Our press release on Wednesday was picked up by several media: New Civil Engineer, Trade Arabia, Enterprise, Gulf Construction Online, Global Construction Review, ConstructConnect (Canada),
BESIX Watpac new project: Kardinia Park
- Victoria State Government announces commencement date and builder for the Kardinia Park redevelopment
- Build Australia picks up the news, as well as The Property Tribune
- As does Geelong Independent, Bay 93.9, Architecture AU, the Australian Football League and The National Tribune
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- BESIX Watpac is excited to win the Kardinia Park Stadium redevelopment in Geelong.
- Heavy Lift News posted about the Solar Boat transport.
- Liebherr installs a tower crane for BESIX Watpac.
- A live update from Sluishuis
- Subcontractor Serco-Construct worked on the tunnel in Kortrijk
4. Our People on Social Media
- Peter Augustyn at BESIX NL posts pictures of A16 by night.
- Annick Martin shares the news of the new project for Van Den Berg & Agidens Infra Automation
- Mark Beyst shares his pride of the teamwork for project R4 by consortium BRAVO-4
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Check out our latest stories & posts on our official Instagram channel: @besixgroup_official
- Don’t miss all group’s entities account on digital channels, such as:
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!