Future Dear colleagues,
Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- NIOA (Australia): BESIX Watpac completed the structure of a 5-storey timber building in 26 days instead of 36 using local, prefabricated engineered timber. Client adds that the works never disrupted its own activities on the same site.
- Bulk Sugar Terminal (Australia): BESIX Watpac wins AUS 22 million project to renovate the roof of a sugar export facility in Townsville.
- Suurhoffbrug (the Netherlands): The 200m long, 20m wide and 40m high arch bridge will be brought by waterway to the place where it will be erected, a complex operation in the heart of Rotterdam.
- Uptown Tower (Dubai): Accor Hotels has chosen Gyproc for the partitions and ceilings of the Uptown tower, currently under construction by Six Construct.
- La Mé (Ivory Coast): BESIX builds the largest drinking water plant in West Africa.
- BESIX Infra NL (the Netherlands): BESIX acquires the road construction activities of Strabag in the Netherlands.
- Smart Buildings: a market analysis ranks BESIX among the leading companies in the field of smart buildings for non-residential buildings.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Tower Mohammed VI (Morocco): progress video
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): project video
- Six Construct: celebrating the Mission to Mars, highlighted on the Burj Khalifa
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): winter pics
- Suurhoff bridge (Rotterdam): transport
- Theemswegtracé (Rotterdam): safety initiative
- Royersluis Antwerp : progress
- A16 Ring Road (Rotterdam): progress and innovation
- Pedestrian bridge Molenbeek (Brussels): opening
- Groep Vanhout: visit to site of Collegium Zottegem
- Group Vanhout: Gallait schoolcapus Schaarbeek highest and deepest point reached
- BESIX RED attends the ULI Europe Virtual Conference
- BESIX NL: sharing winter pics
- BESIX Watpac: NIOA building and video
- BESIX Watpac: new contract to reroof two sugar sheds in Townsville
- BESIX Watpac: #drone view of Australian Catholic University in Melbourne delivering the Saint Teresa of Kolkata Building
4. Our People on Social Media
- A proud Van den Berg colleague looking back on technical installations for Plopsaland
- Career day at school, preparing the next generation of construction managers at BESIX
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 25K impressions - 22% engagement rate - 5,4K clicks
- Facebook: 1,1K people reached - 66 engagements
- Linkedin: 9,5K impressions - 9.4% engagement rate - 770 clicks
- Facebook: 2,1K people reached - 96 engagements
- Linkedin: 7,7K impressions - 1.2% engagement rate - 93 clicks
- Facebook: 1,5K people reached - 70 engagements
4. #PicOfTheWeek of the La Mé drinking water treatment plant in Ivory Coast
- Linkedin: 39K impressions - 11% engagement rate - 4,2 clicks
- Facebook: 3,3K people reached - 171 engagements
- Linkedin: 8K impressions - 4% engagement rate - 312 clicks
- Facebook: 3,6K people reached - 187 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
7. Help us to improve!
Every Friday, you receive the BESIX Media Overview. We'd like to know what you think of the overview as it is now, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve. Can we ask for 2 minutes of your time to fill in this survey? Your feedback is invaluable to us. Thank you!