Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Mohammed VI Tower (Morocco): BESIX and its partner TGCC have completed the foundation work of the tower and are building one floor per week.
- A16 (the Netherlands): the first fully electric 25-tonne excavator started work on the site of the new A16 motorway in Rotterdam.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): works, which are 30% complete, will not be affected by the dispute between Poland and the European Union over the EU budget.
- Smart Buildings: BESIX identified as a leading player in the smart buildings market by a study.
- Sludge Treatment Market (Middle East): BESIX identified as a key player in sludge treatment in the Middle East, a sector that is expected to grow strongly in the coming years.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): 5th crane up
- Neuilly Hospital Complex (Paris): latest pic
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): progress pic
- A16 De Groene Boog (Rotterdam): road for construction traffic almost finished
- Draakplaats (Antwerp): renovation on brick work
- Police Building (Antwerp): site pic
- ComTIS Services: video
- Lanaye lock complex (Lanaye, Belgium): renovation lock 3
- Metro Station Toots (Brussels): piling works
- Wust: Verviers Palace of Justice
- Six Construct: Enerwhere wins Sustainability Initiative of the Year (collaborated with BESIX / Six Construct to reduce carbon footprint on sites, such as Dubai Uptown Tower)
- BESIX Watpac: site blessing and cleansing ceremony of the new Civic Precinct
- BESIX Watpac: Hornsby Hospital redevelopment on the news
- BESIX Watpac: Surgical, Treatment and Rehabilitation Services (STARS) Building delivered
4. Our People on Social Media
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 9K impressions - 2.4% engagement rate - 111 clicks
- Facebook: 1,3K people reached - 161 engagements
- Linkedin: 12,5K impressions - 6.2% engagement rate - 531 clicks
- Facebook: 2,5K people reached - 203 engagements
3. A shared post from DMCC: Uptown Tower Dubai
- Linkedin: 11K impressions - 2.9% engagement rate - 182 clicks
- Facebook: 2K people reached - 289 engagements
- Twitter: 474 impressions - 12 engagements
4. Marine works video: Port of Zeebrugge & Oostende
- Linkedin: 10,6K impressions - 1.6% engagement rate - 68 clicks
- Facebook: 2,5K people reached - 289 engagements
- Linkedin: 13,7K impressions - 1.72% engagement rate - 115 clicks
- Facebook: 3K people reached - 230 engagements
6. Mohammed VI Tower: level 13 is reached (+tweet shared by Construction Week)
- Linkedin: 45,5K impressions - 6.5% engagement rate - 2,204clicks
- Facebook: 5K people reached - 412 engagements
- Twitter: 818 impressions - 4 engagements
- Linkedin: 14,3K impressions - 8.1% engagement rate - 981 clicks
- Facebook: 4,5K people reached - 497 engagements
- Linkedin: 62,7K impressions - 39% engagement rate - 23,496 clicks
- Facebook: 7,6K people reached - 708 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!