Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Feyenoord City (The Netherlands): It is unlikely that Feyenoord will be able to give the green light to the construction of the new stadium: financing is not closed and prices have increased.
- Sluishuis (The Netherlands) : Van der Sluis presents the work they carried out for BESIX and Vorm.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Tour Triangle (France): the construction by BESIX of the Tour Triangle in Paris is covered by all the major French media: general, television, radio, specialised, financial, business and local press.
- Saint-Denis Pleyel (France): Bati Actu publishes pictures of the construction site of the RER station.
- Guggenheim Abu Dhabi (UAE): construction of the Guggenheim continues to be covered in the international, specialist and regional press.
- Expo 2020 (UAE): Arch Daily publishes new pictures of the Belgian Pavilion and a detailed article on its architecture. An architectural jewel, writes Le Journal de l'Architecte.
- CSR Label (UAE): BESIX / Six Construct is one of 21 companies to have been awarded the CSR Label by the Dubai Chamber .
- Vistula Spit (Poland): a passage has been created to allow wildlife to cross the shipping channel, reports environmental and business press.
- Barangaroo (Australia): work by BESIX Watpac has begun for delivery in 2023 and operation in 2024 - the news is also reported in the Chinese press. The company Pegasus has been selected to manage safety on site.
- Andermatt (Switzerland): Arch Daily publishes a series of pictures of the Concert Hall in Andermatt.
- A-Stay: A-Stay is an example of smart transformation in the hotel sector.
- Marina Tower (Greece): BESIX is among the companies potentially interested in the construction of the tower at Agios Kosmas.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- F Tower (Ivory Coast): results of 6 months of work
- Grand Egyptian Museum (Egypt): recap video of when the King Khufu Solar Boat was moved
- Stationspostgebouw (The Hague) is nominated for the Betonprijs 2021 in the category of existing buildings
- Vistula Spit (Poland): video recapping the emergency drill on site last week
- Toots Thielemans (Brussels): video showing the extent of the works
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): weekly update of the works
- Deloitte University EMEA (Paris): before and after pictures + more pictures
- Waste-to-Energy (Dubai): Italian delegation visits the site
- Prinses Beatrixsluis (The Netherlands) winning the Prof.dr.ir. J.F. Agema-prijs 2021
- BESIX Watpac: productive week at the Poly Centre Tower in George St Sydney
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): special phenomenon when flight of bats are passing by while sun is setting down
- Suurhoffbrug (The Netherlands): symbolic delivery of the project
- Jubilee Place (Australia): 30 early-career architects get a tour on site to explain the benefits of structural fire engineering
- The Cosmopolitan (Brussels): ArchDaily mentions the project in their article on transforming offices into houses
- Grotius Towers (Rotterdam): towers are getting shape more and more
- Belgian Pavilion (Dubai): visitors at our pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai
4. Our people on Social Media
- Interview with Chief People Officer Geert Aelbrecht on diversity and innovation in construction
- Design Manager Yannic Leveque giving a presentation on the Royal Atlantis Spa & Resort project in Dubai
- Our colleagues of BESIX Watpac reached 50,000 followers on LinkedIn
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Check out our latest stories & posts on our official Instagram channel: @besixgroup_official
- Don’t miss all group’s entities account on digital channels, such as: