Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Migrants workers (Qatar): Geert Aelbrecht appears in a VRT television report on the rights of migrant workers.
- Casa Ferrero (Luxembourg): Casa Ferrero is a finalist in two categories of the “Office Space of the Year” competition in Luxembourg.
- LuxPropTech (Luxembourg): BESIX RED is a sponsor of LuxPropTech, supporting innovation in the real estate market.
- A16 (The Netherlands): Franki Foundations participates in the A16 construction site, writes Geotechniek.
- BIM on-site: Cobouw publishes an article on Génie Vision's augmented reality app, developed with BESIX support.
- Aubange (Socogetra): the Aubange interchange rehabilitated by Socogetra was reopened to traffic.
- Belgian Pavilion (UAE): with the Belgian pavilion, Brussels is shining in Dubai, writes hub.brussels.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- BuildUp (Belgium): trade media, including Construction Technology and Global Construction Review, report the acquisition of a 30% stake in BuildUp.
- Waste-to-Energy (Dubai): a waste-to-energy market analysis report describes the Warsan project as the world's largest plant.
- Tour F (Ivory Coast): the skyscraper is expected to reach a height of 373.2 metres, writes Intellivoire.
- Marina Tower (Greece): bids for the construction of the skyscraper are currently being assessed, writes a Greek media outlet.
- Ground Engineering (Martello): Martello Piling was the sponsor of the Ground Engineering Equipment Innovation Award.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Vistula Spit (Poland): take a look at the waves breaking on the breakwaters that we’re building
- Sluishuis Amsterdam (The Netherlands): weekly video update
- RTBF Media Square (Brussels): built of a temporary foot bridge over a 15 m deep pit
- Air Promenade (Nice, France): the end of the project is getting closer and closer, including a video update
- Manhattan (Brussels): Ageas Group announced Manhattan will become their new headquarters
- Viaduct of Huccorgne (Belgium): video recapping a recent emergency exercise on site
- Métro 3 (Brussels): milestone on the site of the new metro line in Brussels as they reached the deepest point of the excavation
- W2E (UAE): another beautiful sunset at Waste to Energy
- A16 (The Netherlands): how to build a tunnel underwater?
- Nachtigal (Cameroen): opening of the upstream cofferdam
- BESIX RED: the project Casa Ferroro has been selected as a finalist for CBRE Luxembourg’s Office Space of the Year 2021 contest in two categories
- BESIX Watpac’s project STARS received two awards from the Premier’s Awards for Excellence in Australia
- Socogetra: placing of an underground corridor at the train station of Leignon (Belgium)
4. Our people on Social Media
- Our colleague Yannic Leveque received the award of professional excellence fro the Spanisharab Magazine, congratulations!
- BESIX Watpac team ready to welcome the families on their 2021 Family Day
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Check out our latest stories & posts on our official Instagram channel: @besixgroup_official
- Don’t miss all group’s entities account on digital channels, such as: