Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Quatuor (Brussels): local, construction and international media are reporting on the delivery of the Quatuor building.
- BESIX Infra: in Bilzen, BESIX Infra now produces certified concrete that complies with the TR 50 requirements of the COPRO / BENOR standard.
- Porte de Ninove/Ninoofsepoort (Bruxelles): BESIX RED has sold its site at the Porte de Ninove in Brussels to developers Alides and Ion.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Rail Baltica (Latvia): The construction of the new railway viaduct has been officially launched in Riga. It is expected to be completed in 2023.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): According to the local authorities, the project has helped boost tourism in the region. Landowners are also enthusiastic as the value of their plots of land near the project has increased tenfold.
- Valfabbrica (Italy): BESIX and Donati are building two tunnels of 874 m and 1545 m, as well as a viaduct and a bridge. The work will take 42 months.
- Dubai Waste-to-Energy (UAE): Work is progressing, including the installation of the first structural steel elements.
- Khufu Solar Boat (Egypt): BESIX and Orascom have transported the world’s oldest intact ship, from the Giza pyramids to the Grand Egyptian Museum.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- The Middle East: the Belgian pavilion is a symbol of the dynamism of Belgium, writes architect Vincent Callebaut (new pictures).
- Australia: the dismantling of a crane with the assistance of the BESIX Watpac teams.
- Regionals: the Louise Marie towers that Vanhout is building in Antwerp have reached their highest level.
- Regionals: Jacques Delens completes the renovation of the Théâtre des Martyrs in the heart of Brussels.
- Regionals: BESIX Infra now produces BENOR certified concrete.
- Europe: Befimmo announces the delivery of the Quatuor building.
- Europe: new pictures show the progress of the work at the Sluishuis, in Amsterdam.
- International: groups 1 and 2 of the Nachtigal hydropower plant are currently being assembled.
- International: BESIX and Orascom have successfully transported the Khufu Solar Boat to the Grand Egyptian Museum.
- Global: BESIX Group used Sigma Conso Consolidation & Reporting to simplify the consolidation processes.
4. Our people on Social Media
- The Middle East: On 12 September, Olivier Crasson will participate in "The Big 5" event as a speaker on the theme "Working together to deliver national visions".
- Europe: A number of BESIX Group employees (S. Marichal, A. de Groen, M. Reniers) will participate in the Digital Construction Day on 27 October.
- International: A delighted intern describes her experience on the Mohammed VI Tower in Rabat.
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Check out our latest stories & posts on our official Instagram channel: @besixgroup_official
- Don’t miss all group’s entities account on digital channels, such as: