Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Belgian Pavilion (Italy/Belgium): the website circubuild analyses the circular aspects of the Belgian Pavilion of the Milan World Expo, which was dismantled and reassembled in Namur, Belgium.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Beligan Pavilian (Dubai): The pavilion is “an absolute stunner and truly pays testament to the fair’s principals of sustainability” writes Time Out Dubai, which ranks it as one of the coolest pavilions at Expo 2020.
- Kardiania Park (Australia): BESIX Watpac was selected to carry out the final stage of the Kardinia Park stadium redevelopment.
- Centenary Bridge (Australia): BESIX Watpac is one of the four contractors shortlisted for the Brisbane Centenary Bridge upgrade.
- Khufu Solar Boat (Egypt): international press continues to report on the transport of the Khufu Solar Boat.
- United Ready Mix (Qatar): a Toyota minibus from the company has broken a “unique record” by reaching 1 million kilometres on the clock.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Benelux: BESIX Infra has built a spoon ...a giant spoon in the heart of a square that serves both as a flood control basin and as a children's playground (when there is no flooding, of course).
- Benelux: An alderwoman of the Stakbroek municipality speaks highly of the quality of the work carried out by BESIX Infra in her village.
- Benelux: Provast releases a new commercial video of the Terraced Tower, "living in a masterpiece".
- Benelux: BESIX among the “most innovative construction players”, writes PropTech Lab.
- Benelux: Bart Gentens will present the future of smart buildings in a livestream organised by IT Centraal.
- International: NGE publishes a new drone video of work in progress in Nachtigal, Cameroon.
- International: A new video shows the installation of xbloc on the Vistula Spit site, in Poland.
- International: The Mohammed VI tower keeps rising in Rabat, Morocco.
- The Middle East: former Undersecretary Ministry of Works & Housing in Bahrain recalls the construction of the Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa Causeway.
- The Middle East: Yannic Leveque, Design Manager in the Middle East, has been selected as a finalist for the Big 5's Women in Construction Award.
4. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Check out our latest stories & posts on our official Instagram channel: @besixgroup_official
- Don’t miss all group’s entities account on digital channels, such as: