Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- aug∙e: In the Benelux, the creation of aug∙e by BESIX, Proximus and i.Leco is picked up by many online media: radio, television, construction, telecom ...
- Belgian pavilion (Belgium - UAE): Many Belgian media present the Belgian pavilion (video).
- Oosterweel (Belgium): Belgian media report the signing of the contract for the Right Bank of the Oosterweel; work will start in October.
- Blancefloer (Belgium): the works of BESIX Infra and Franki Foundations for the new tram line are on schedule and will be completed by November.
- LN24 (Belgium): the television channel in which BESIX is a shareholder is considering a capital increase.
- Feyenoord City (The Netherlands): The 441 million euro stadium construction is becoming ever more unlikely as the price of materials increases.
- Other: Transport Media publishes an article on the BESIX fleet in Belgium.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- aug∙e: the aug∙e creation is picked up by many international and specialist media: Middle East, energy, construction, telecom, tech, financial.
- BESIX Watpac (Australia): CEO Magazine dedicates an article to Jean-Pol Bouharmont and BESIX Watpac.
- Cleanup Day (Montenegro): a Montenegrin media reports on the Cleanup Day organised by BESIX.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): the site, which has become a tourist attraction, has started the installation of a 160 tonne lock gate.
- Belgian Pavilion (UAE): Middle East news agencies and business media report on the delivery of the Belgian Pavilion
- Uptown Tower (UAE): the RISE robot prepared the installations for 14 lift shafts in the tower, drilling 9,000 holes for this purpose.
- Waste-to-Energy (UAE): Siemens Energy will supply the plant’s power equipment.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- aug∙e: Belgian Deputy Prime Minister Petra De Sutter, Proximus CEO Guillaume Boutin, and the Vlerick School congratulate the creation of aug∙e.
- Europe: Lantis announces the signature of the Right Bank contract.
- Europe: a drone video of the tunnel being pushed under the railway tracks at Cheratte and a timelapse made by C-Site.
- Europe: Befimmo publishes a video of the Quatuor towers, built by BESIX.
- Europe: the LPA site is progressing well, with the façade being installed.
- Europe: a student engineer thanks BESIX for the 2020-2021 award.
- Europe: Louvain University announces that BESIX will participate in its Jobs Exchange 2021.
- The Middle East: Flanders Investment Trade and hub.brussels welcome the delivery of the Belgian Pavilion.
- The Middle East: one of the most beautiful hotels in the Middle East, the Emirates Palace, was built by BESIX.
- RED: Bogdan & Van Broeck, the project's architect, announce that the Cosmopolitan has been shortlisted for an international award.
- Regionals: Franki Grontechienken participated in the construction of the "Loopgraaf voor de Vrede" project in the Netherlands (video).
- Others: the network of the BESIX-supported training school "19" reaches the first place of the Top 100 world universities in terms of ethical values.
4. Our people on Social Media
- Global: Jan Vangeel talks about the group's QHSE culture.
- Global: i.Leco's CEO and staff members are delighted that BESIX and Proximus are joining them to create aug∙e.
- Europe: Our colleague Emma Lien Bertels spoke at the IABSE congress on the subject of "Recycled concrete aggregates".
- Europe: BESIX has good reasons to be proud to participate to the construction of the Right Bank infrastructures, explains Jean Polet.
- Europe: Mark Beyst congratulates the young engineers from Ghent University who won the BESIX award with their thesis Circular facade systems for renovations.
- International: our colleague Salah Eddine Sadiki publishes a photo of the Mohammed VI Tower.
- The Middle East: Benoît Meulewaeter participates to a webinar on 3D concrete printing.
- The Middle East: Erkan Bozkurt presents the BESIX CleanUp Day in the Middle East with a video.
- The Middle East: Khalid Mohamed publishes a picture of the ongoing works at the Dubai Waste-to-Energy.
- Regionals: Axel Tayenne of Wust publishes pictures of the construction of Socogetra's new headquarters.
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Check out our latest stories & posts on our official Instagram channel: @besixgroup_official
- Don’t miss all group’s entities account on digital channels, such as: