Future Dear colleagues,
Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
- Milan Pavilion: The Belgian pavilion at the 2015 World Expo in Milan, designed by Patrick Genard and BESIX, finds a second life in Namur, where it is being rebuilt by BESIX.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- ROCO (Belgium): With the €2.35bn Right Bank project (part of Oosterweel), BESIX participates to “the most complex project ever seen in Flanders”.
- BESIX Clean Air (the Netherlands): BESIX Clean Air panels, currently installed on the RijnlandRoute, are a first in the Netherlands, contributing to make the construction site greener.
- Terraced Tower (the Netherlands): SCIA, a specialised structural engineering software, was used by BESIX for the design of this particularly complex building.
- Jebel Ali SWRO (UAE): At the Jebel Ali desalination plant, the first cubic metre of drinking water was produced in December.
- Vistula Spit (Poland): Despite the economic difficulties of 2020, construction work is on schedule.
- The Cosmopolitan (Belgium): the specialised architecture site Arch Daily presents the Cosmopolitan, developed by BESIX RED.
- NEO (Belgium): One of Brussels' most popular attractions, Mini-Europe, is saved, taken over as part of the Neo project (Unibail - BESIX - CFE).
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- Jebel Ali desalination plant (UAE): produces first potable water
- Ajman Sewage Treatment Plant (UAE): extension completed
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): lookback video & pics & best wishes
- Tower Mohammed 6 (Egypt): video images from crane
- Vistula Spit (Poland): lookback video
- Deloitte University EMEA (Paris): general post
- Neuilly Hospital Complex (Paris): progress made
- Grotius (The Hague): progress pics
- Stationspostgebouw (The Hague): insider’s look
- Theemsewegtrace (Rotterdam): lookback video
- Suurhoff bridge (The Netherlands): progress
- Aalter-Beernem (Belgium): BIM images of new stations
- Manhattan (Brussels): client looks back
- The Cosmopolitan (Brussels): penthouse sold and nominated for a Mies van der Rohe award
- Wust: progress on project Weiswampach
- LN24: 9% TVshare while reporting on events at USA’s capitol
4. Our People on Social Media
- A Christmassy Royal Atlantis
- Proud to be part of Oosterweel
- A great share (and comment!) of one of our end-of-the-year posts by our colleagues and by Atelier de l’Avenir
- BESIX Foundation continued its solidarity actions during the Christmas holidays
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 26K impressions - 3.2% engagement rate - 459 clicks
- Facebook: 4,4K people reached - 268 engagements
- Twitter: 645 impressions - 43 engagements
- Linkedin: 11K impressions - 2.7% engagement rate - 184 clicks
- Facebook: 1,8K people reached - 73 engagements
- Twitter: 532 impressions - 30 engagements
- Linkedin: 65K impressions - 37% engagement rate - 23K clicks
- Facebook: 2,2 K people reached - 155 engagements
- Linkedin: 46K impressions - 33% engagement rate - 15K clicks
- Facebook: 4,6K people reached - 224 engagements
- Linkedin: 33,9K impressions - 2.2% engagement rate - 323 clicks
- Facebook: 3,7K people reached - 230 engagements
- Twitter: 1K impressions - 191 engagements
- Linkedin: 20K impressions - 1.8% engagement rate - 143 clicks
- Facebook: 3,1K people reached - 188 engagements
- Twitter: 594 impressions - 22 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!