Please find enclosed the traditional media overview of the BENELUX daily press, as well as the international web press, as the social media review.
1. BESIX & Construction sector in the BENELUX press
See enclosed PDF.
2. International press (web) mentioning BESIX
- Rail Baltica (Latvia): ‘critical for Europe’, says EU commissioner Adina Ioana Vălean, works at Riga Central Station have officially started. Latvian prime minister: the “project is also one of the most complex in terms of scale and technical solutions” since the country’s independence.
- Kangaroo Point Green Bridge (Australia): BESIX Watpac shortlisted to build a green bridge in Kangaroo Point, Brisbane.
- The Oxlade (Australia): BESIX Watpac appointed to build a six-storey building in Brisbane.
- Ampsin Lock (Belgium): Franki Foundations has participated to the renovation of the Ampsin Lock.
- Cai Mep Ha (Vietnam): Vietnam Business Insider presents BESIX, one of the companies that could participate in the construction of the Cai Mep Ha logistics project.
- Saint-Denis Pleyel (France): the station, a major construction site in the French capital, will be the hub of the Grand Paris Express.
- Valfabbrica (Italy): BESIX and Donati build tunnels and bridges.
- Grand Egyptian Museum (Egypt): Orascom to build the Cairo Metro Line 4, connecting the city centre to the GEM, currently built by JV BESIX-Orascom.
3. Social Media posts mentioning BESIX projects
- French pavilion Dubai: visited by government officials
- Vistula Spit (Poland): progress pics
- Nachtigal (Cameroon): video of la future plage de montage and here
- Quatuor (Brussels): new monumental artistic display & pics
- Viesville lock (Belgium): before-after pics
- Metro Toots (Brussels): sunset pic
- Sluishuis (Amsterdam): spectacular progress & sneak peek of facade
- Grotius (The Hague): progress pics
- Vanhout: great site picture
- Vanhout: Caissonfabriek
- Socogetra: Bridge Thuin
- BESIX 3D: keeps teasing & featured in parametric architecture
- BESIX Watpac: Steel Excellence Award for Qantas Founders Museum Airpark roof
- BESIX Watpac: Toowoomba project
4. Our People on Social Media
- CPO Geert Aelbrecht visits 2 Belgian sites, the Royers lock & Draakplaats in Antwerp
- Plenty of colleagues are particularly proud to be part of the BERERIX team (Riga): Cara, Rob, Nic, Emilie and many more
5. This week’s statistics on social media:
- Linkedin: 11K impressions - 5.8% engagement rate - 498 clicks
- Facebook: 4K people reached - 343 engagements
- Linkedin: 14K impressions - 1.9% engagement rate - 114 clicks
- Facebook: 3K people reached - 268 engagements
- Linkedin: 2K impressions - 0.9% engagement rate - 7 clicks
- Linkedin: 7K impressions - 2.4% engagement rate - 85 clicks
- Facebook: 2K people reached - 78 engagements
- Linkedin: 22,5K impressions - 4.1% engagement rate - 658 clicks
- Facebook: 4K people reached - 339 engagements
- Linkedin: 9K impressions - 1.8% engagement rate - 49 clicks
- Facebook: 1K people reached - 77 engagements
- Twitter: 643impressions - 15 engagements
6. NEW: magazines available on intranet
In order to remain informed about the latest developments in the building industry, Engineering can offer you a diverse range of magazines on daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, which are available on intranet.
Click here to see which publications are available and register to be notified when the last digital issues are available. For more info, consult this page on the group’s intranet or contact Ilse Devos.
Thank you Engineering, for opening your library to our readers!
Comments: @Florence: can you check?
“Congratulations, @BESIX Watpac! We’re excited to see this project come to fruition!”
We saw this coming... What an achievement, @BESIX Watpac!
The suspense is killing us, Luai! Another innovative 3D concrete project in the making!
Fantastisch om dit te hebben mogen verwezelijken!
What an amazing progress, @RAXTAR and @BESIX NL!
Thank you for sharing the creativity on our BESIX sites, @Maxim! We look forward to see more of those inventive ideas!
We can’t wait for more gradient to come to life at Grotius!
Proficiat @WAB Projects met de vlotte vooruitgang van de ruwbouw! Laten we hopen dat de komende dagen prachtig blijven, voor verdere mooie ontwikkelingen.
Nice progress has been made at Sluishuis. We can’t wait for the next update!